SEND YOUR READERS TO THE SPONSOR A CHILD PAGE
Here it is, the first official assignment of Blog Month, an assignment designed to keep our goal (3,108 children) right in front of us.
For this assignment, we want you to send as many of your blog readers as possible to the Sponsor a Child landing page.
- First place will win $100.
- Second place will win $50.
- Third place will win $25.
You can be creative with how you get your readers to click over to the Sponsor a Child page.
For those of you still waiting for your morning brew, here are some ideas:
- Ask people to go to the page and to pray over the children. Prayer for sponsorship, prayer for them to know Jesus, prayer for God to protect them…
- Have them checkout the Sponsor a Child page and spend time asking God to reveal His heart for the poor to them.
- Inspire your readers to sit down with their children to view the page and turn it into a learning opportunity about other children around the world.
And, of course, the good all fashioned “come on out with it” method. Just ask them to sponsor a child 😉
Remember, just for blogging about this assignment you will receive a free electronic copy of You Are a Writer by Jeff Goins. (You must email me at email@example.com with a link to your post to win this giveaway.)
What? Is all of this news to you. Well, take a look at the contest rules (PDF) for all the details.
And keep in mind that the grand prize for Blog Month (a free trip to the blogger who gets the most children sponsored between Sept. 1 and Sept. 30 via his or her blog) is also officially underway.
Enjoy this assignment! And remember, this is all about changing the lives of 3,108 precious children (and then some more) in 30 days.