It’s that time again! A few of our bloggers are headed to Peru and we need you to travel along…from the comfort of your home!
Next week, these bloggers will be traveling around Peru, experiencing firsthand the daily challenges of children in poverty and witnessing how Compassion works in their lives.
Posts will start to go up on Tuesday, Nov. 13 and we need the support of our Compassion Bloggers back home! That’s you!
What can you do TODAY?
- Add the Peru Blog Trip widget to your blog.
- Update your Facebook cover photo with the Peru Blog trip graphic.
- Create a Compassion (or Compassion Bloggers) board on Pinterest and re-pin the Peru blog trip images.
We’ve created all of these graphics to help with the success of your announcement about this trip! All you need to do is get the word out.
During the trip, be sure to check the Peru Trip page often, as posts, videos and photos will be going up daily.
What can you do DURING the trip?
You can partner with the bloggers in Peru by:
- excerpting/quoting your favorite posts from the bloggers on your own blog
- sharing the photos, videos and posts via your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, your blog)
- PRAY! Pray for the health of everyone on the trip. These trips are amazing but can be taxing physically and emotionally. Pray also for more children to be rescued from poverty in Jesus’ name next week.
You all amazed us during Blog Month. It is evident that this network of bloggers is a strong force for the Kingdom of God as well as shinning advocates for children in poverty. We need you now just as much as we needed you in September.
So, here we go again! This time to Peru. Are you ready to come along?