There are multiple ways to follow the Compassion Bloggers in the Dominican Republic and to get involved this week.
First, we are asking for prayer.
Throughout the week, take a few minutes to visit each blog and get to know the Compassion Bloggers team better and pray for them. They will especially need your prayers on those late nights of writing.
And please pray for the people of the Dominican Republic; our staff, the pastors and church workers and the reason all of us do what we do – children living in poverty.
BE PART OF THE JOURNEY
There are so many ways to share this week’s journey in the Dominican Republic. The challenge is to just do ONE thing every day that promotes this trip and will lead to more children sponsored!
As you get inspiration from reading posts and tweets throughout the day, join us in the evenings and blog. Share your post with linky on the Compassion Blog! (There will be a link-up at the end of Bri’s posts every day this week.)
Other ways you can be part of the journey are,
- Follow our Twitter stream daily. Retweet one of the bloggers on Twitter.
- Regram an Instagram photo or video.
- RSVP for the Twitter party Thursday, February 19, 8PM Eastern
- Re-pin a pin from this Pinterest board.
- Use the hashtag #CompassionBloggers on all of your social media posts.
- Share a post from one on the bloggers on Facebook. You can find new posts from them every day here.
- Comment on a blog post. Let the bloggers know you are praying for them and cheering them on!
- At the end of your blog posts, ask your readers to sponsor a child. And use this Sponsor a Child link in your Facebook posts and in Twitter too!