On December 2nd, we want to help fund and launch a brand new Child Survival Program in India – ALL IN ONE DAY, #GivingTuesday!
For the first time ever, we are asking the entire Compassion family to take #GivingTuesday action and raise $25,000 for moms and babies in India.
Why a Child Survival Program in India?
Because nearly one in every three newborn deaths in the world occurs in India. And because every year, more than two million children under age five die in India.
But we can change that. We can change that in one day.
Funding this center means we can:
- prepare moms with training to help care for their babies
- help mothers learn to read and write
- give children a safe place to learn and grow
- ensure lifesaving medical care for babies and moms proclaim the hope of God to families living in poverty
There are so many ways you can be involved with #GivingTuesday; write a blog post, share on your social media accounts, e-mail friends and family, and don’t forget good old-fashioned word of mouth.
Let’s use all of our resources to help fund and launch this brand new Child Survival Program!
- Tell everyone in your sphere of social media influence about the needs of moms and babies in India. Use hashtag #GivingTuesday in all of your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest posts.
- Write a short blog post asking your readers to join you in participating in this special, one-day event.
- Excerpt the Compassion Blog post, Why Giving Tuesday Matters on your blog. Add your own personal intro and ending.