“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV
COVID-19. We may as well address it. It’s all over the news as tempers start to flare over restrictions, constitutional rights, responsibility to others, how and when to open the country again…
This month, discuss and write about your personal experience over the last few months.
- Do you know anyone who has been infected with the virus? How has this altered your opinion about what is going on?
- Have the restrictions changed the way you live? How?
- Do you find it easier to relate to your sponsored child or the people living in low income countries?
- How does faith affect the way you respond to this crisis?
- What has God been teaching you through this time?
- What is the church’s role and responsibility during a time like this?
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.” – John 13:34, NKJV
Since we are a family of child advocates, consider sharing your insights from the perspective of Compassion’s ministry and adding a link for child sponsorship.