“By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” – John 13:35
As the world continues to be torn apart by social injustices, sickness and varied opinions, it’s easy to feel torn. Where should my focus be? What is my responsibility in everything going on? How would Jesus want me to act and behave?
This month, we invite you to write about these issues in light of our identity in Christ. How can we act on these dilemmas in a way that shows Christ’s light and hope to each person we touch? What responsibility do we have to act or keep the peace?
- Discuss your view on the global issues tearing apart the world
- Share bible verses that back up your claims through Christ
- Answer these questions:
- What is my responsibility in light of these issues?
- How would Christ want us to share His light during these times?
- What actionable steps can we take to start creating peace instead of division today?
Since we are a family of child advocates, consider sharing your insights from the perspective of Compassion’s ministry and adding a link for child sponsorship.
“You are the light of the world. A city located on a hill can’t be hidden.” – Matthew 5:14